Amazon Store

Friday 24 May 2013

Going Under

**3 Stars**

Going Under


I think I may upset a few people with this review but here goes...

**WARNING - There is a graphic rape scene in this book - if you are offended or upset by these, give this one a miss**

Firstly, I'll start by saying this book was well written and very descriptive.

Things I Liked:

The Video Game Scene

Brooke's Dad

Gretchen

Things I disliked:

Brooke - she was a guilt ridden, immature, fantasy filled teenager. I so wanted to love her but just couldn't bring myself to feel anything other than irritation for her. 

The slow start to the book - I was 54% of the way through before there was an "event". 

The Clichéd ending - I saw it coming a mile away. 

There was one shock moment for me and even then, it was a minor "OH" moment. 

Overall, I wasn't really a fan of this book and I had to force myself to finish it.

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment