Amazon Store

Sunday 17 November 2013

Nothing Left to Lose by Kirsty Moseley

*****5 Stars?? No. An UNLIMITED NUMBER OF STARS would still never do this amazing piece of work justice!!!*****


 


My sixteenth was anything but sweet; it was more like the passage into hell on earth



This book is - hands down - my favourite book ever written. I know, I know - but it truly mean it.

I never offer more than 5 stars to a book as all other books I rate 5 stars have a flaw or two. Not this one.

It is utterly flawless, incredible, outstanding, beautiful and out of this world amazing.

Since I'm waffling on about how great this is, I suppose I better get on with the review.

Annabelle Spencer was a young, carefree teenager who was very much in love with her boyfriend Jack. Jack takes her to a nightclub for her 16th birthday. When there, they meet Carter - a disgusting criminal with a penchant for young innocent girls.

Carter gets what he wants - Anna - and murders Jack in front of her.

I couldn't breathe. My heart was breaking into a million pieces as I replayed the last couple of seconds in my head. In my mind's eye, I saw Jack's face as the two guys' hands left his body and he started falling. I'd never seen anyone look more terrified or helpless.


Carter kidnaps Anna, holds her hostage and does unspeakable things to her. Terrible, horrific and scarring things.

Fastforward a few years - Anna has been rescued and is attending College to major in Art. Her father is a US Senator who is running for Presidency and Anna is working her way though bodyguards like clean underware.

Enter Ashton Taylor - SWAT graduate, badass and all round SEX GOD

I turned back to Ashton, who was standing there looking like a cocky, arrogant Greek God


Ashton is assigned to be Anna's near guard - he must attend college with her, live with her and pretend to be her boyfriend.

Now...this would be simple IF Anna was willing to pretend and Ashton didn't feel like all his hard work in SWAT school had been for nothing.

Dont worry Ashton, he can't hurt me anymore, no one can. I have nothing left to lose


Anna and Ashton have a lot of obstacles to overcome - School, threaths to life, lust, anger, want and all manner of other things.

Can they get through these 8 months together and come out the other side?

Fcuk my life!This is going to be the longest eight months ever!


Anna and Ashton become Annaton and trust me - you will fall head over heels in love with this story and each of its charaters.
Everything was perfect and incredible


Just - go buy it folks, it is a true must read.

Buy Link:

Amazon UK

BookLove
from
Addicted2B00ks




No comments:

Post a Comment