Amazon Store

Monday 11 November 2013

Pepper Winters News!!

Pepper Winters is AWESOME!

She brought us Tears of Tess (my review) & Quintessentially Q (coming soon).

Now she has a cover for her New Novel

Last Shadow

which is being released in 2014...!

Last Shadow

Go and add it to your GoodReads To Be Read list here...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18403217-last-shadow?from_search=true


Blurb

A New Adult Dark Contemporary Romance, not suitable for people sensitive to slavery, cruelty, and non-consensual sex. A story about a killer with no remorse, a woman living in nightmares, and a future that binds them in servitude.

***

I’m named after the blackest of shadows. Conjured from earth, created by demons, molded by fire to become the perfect killer. I need no-one. I feel nothing. I am nobody… until her.

***

My name is of no consequence, they sometimes call me whore, slut, or possession. I dance by night and waste away by day. Every foul moment of this life is replaced with my hopes and dreams, inked onto my skin for the world to see. I have a promise to keep. I will be free—it’s only a matter of time… until him.

No comments:

Post a Comment