Amazon Store

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Trouble & Treats - Tara Sivec

4.75 Completely and Utterly Hilarious Stars!

Troubles and Treats (Chocolate Lovers, #3)
 



**This is book 3 in the Chocolate Loveer's Club Series - Stop reading if you havn't read them!**
“Do not enter, closed for repairs, zombies will eat your face if you try to touch this vagina.”



The Chocolate Gang are back in this hilarious third novel! This story is told from Jenny & Drews alternating points of view about 3 years after the first novel. (At least I think it was 3 years, I was too busy laughing to actually pay attention to silly details like that!)

The spark has gone out of this crazy couples sex life following the birth of their second little one and they set about to change that. With HILAIOUS concequences!

I'm not giving anything of the story away, that would just ruin it. So I'll give you some funny quotes and tell you GO READ IT!!

Oh, and Vagina Skittles is quite possibly the FUNNIEST CHAPTER IN A BOOK EVER!

"Hold me closer, Tony Daaaaanza. Count the headlice on the hiiiiiiiighway"

"In ten years I'll be twenty. I'll be able to carry a gun and pistol whip Drew."

"Well, it's true. He's ambidextrous so his tongue can be used both ways."

“YOU FUCKING CALM DOWN! I’M SITTING IN A PUDDLE OF MY OWN UTERUS WATER!” she yelled.
I tried to hold it in, really I did, but I couldn’t. I dry heaved. It was just…uterus water. Water from her uterus. She was sitting in it. She was marinating in uterus fluids.
“OH MY GOD! DID YOU JUST GAG?” she yelled.
I started furiously shaking my head “No”, but the damage was done.

"OH MY GOD DID YOU JUST PULL MY CLIT OFF?"


No comments:

Post a Comment