Amazon Store

Monday 28 October 2013

Futures & Frosting - Tara Sivec

**4.75 Laugh Out Loud Stars**

 
Futures and Frosting (Chocolate Lovers, #2)
 


Note 1: This is the second in the Chocolate Lovers Series (My review can be found here: Here!!)

Note 2: The ONLY reason I have subtracted 0.25 of a star is because it took me 50 pages to laugh out loud. That is the only reason - it is still a HILARIOUSLY FUNNY novel that I would reccommend to everyone.

Ok, on with the review.

Stop reading this review RIGHT NOW if you have not read Seduction & Snacks.

Claire and Gavin return to your hands in this outragously funny sequel to Seduction & Snacks!

“It’s mind-blowing and delicious and better than finding a pot of gold, a unicorn, and a leprechaun who shits diamonds at the end of a rainbow.”


Gavin is, quote possibly, even funnier than he was in Book 1. He made me giggle at least every 5 pages!

“I'm sorry, what do you want to order?"
"A virgin. I want to order a virgin.”



“I'm going to put corn and hot sauce on your wiener, and then I'll hit you in the face with it. Hit you in the face with your corny wiener.”


Claire is just as scatty, embarrasing and ditzy as ever - the main reason us readers fell in love with her. Because there is a tiny bit of us in her! We can all relate to her outrageousness!

"I should have sold you to that traveling circus when you were four.”



“Mortification, party of one, your table is now ready.”


Carter is, well, just Swoon Worthy!

“I love both of you exactly the way you are. I love that you have no filter, and I adore that Gavin can make grown men cry. There is not one thing I would change about either of you, and if anyone doesn’t like it, they can kiss my ass. You guys are my life and my family now. Nothing else matters.”


The entire book was read in about 3 hours and I'm heading onto book 3 in the near future...just go read it ok!!

BookLove
from
Addicted2B00ks
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment